C.A.P.S. Code of Ethics
As a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist in good standing, I believe in, and accept, the responsibilities and obligations inherent in providing remodeling services to the aging-in-place population. Basic to these ethical beliefs, I agree to abide by and support the following objectives:
I Pledge To
- TO CONDUCT my business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- TO PROVIDE the best remodeling value possible.
- TO DEMONSTRATE patience, trust and respect in communicating with my client.
- TO RESPECT the opinions and concerns of clients without bias, ageism or stereotyping.
- TO PROTECT the customer through the use of high quality materials and remodeling practices backed by integrity and service.
- TO MEET all of my financial obligations in a responsible manner.
- TO COMPLY with the spirit and letter of my business contracts, and manage all my employees, subcontractors and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- TO KEEP informed regarding public policies and other essential information, which affect my business interests and those of the building industry as a whole.
- TO COMPLY with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and welfare of the aging-in-place community.
- TO PROVIDE timely response to items covered under warranty.
- TO SEEK to resolve any controversy which I may become involved in through non-litigation dispute resolution mechanism.
- TO NOT ATTEMPT to injure with malicious intent either directly or indirectly, the professional reputation, prospects, practice, or employment of another remodeler.
- TO SUPPORT and abide by the decisions of the Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist Board of Governors in promoting and enforcing the CAPS designation program.
As a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, I assume the full responsibilities of this Code of Ethics freely, and am solemnly mindful that these responsibilities are a part of my obligation as a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist.
Our Clients Love Where They Live!
If you are looking for a professional remodeling contractor in Oakland and Macomb County, then please call (586) 254-7969 or complete our online request form.
Michigan Homes is the one of the top sites for Michigan Homes For Sale, including Rochester MI Real Estate, condos, multi families, and townhouses for sale. Michigan Homes also services Wisconsin Real Estate and Illinois Real Estate.